This is a step by step skin care and makeup regime that brides can follow for looking their best on the D-day :
First and foremost, start to follow a specific skin care routine. Most celebrities take extremely good care of their skin. That is the reason that their skin is effervescently glowing. Before going to bed, use a cleanser to clean the skin so that all the dirt that is accumulated over the day is cleaned. Then use a toner so that there are no patches on your skin and thirdly use a moisturizer to keep the skin soft and supple.
Change your food habits: Avoid oily food especially if your skin is prone to pimples. Drink plenty of water and increase the intake of fruits and vegetables in your diet. It is said that one should consume atleast eight to ten glasses of water daily.
After this skin care regime you will yourself feel the change in the skin.
Here are the steps that need to be followed while applying makeup : -
1. To begin makeup, your face needs to be clean and hydrated. Hence use moisturizer and the face wash before starting to apply makeup.
2. Now select the foundation depending on the skin type. Most shop or floor attendants will be able to advice you on that one. Also, while buying a foundation make sure that you buy the one that stays for long hours. Try to go for a water resistant foundation.
3. After applying the foundation, use a translucent setting powder to set the skin.
4. Use a under eye cream because most of the Indian females have dry area around the eyes. Now use an eye makeup base. After applying it evenly, use a neutral colour eye shadow over the eyelid and also to the eyelash lines.
5. Use an eye shadow that accentuates your eyes. Also use mascara and an eye liner for perfectly looking radiant eyes.
6. Use colors that match with your dress. Accentuate the cheeks by applying blush-on.
7. Moisturize the lips using a lip balm
8. Line the lips with a lip liner.
9. Use a lipstick that is water proof and stays for long hours.
10. Checking and touch-ups are required in the end.